Dlink Camera Setup: Full Installation Procedure
Dlink cameras are mostly use in offices and homes for security reasons. If you want to see everything in your home or office from your computer or laptop even from phone, you can use Dlink cameras. This camera technology is easy to setup simple to use from your internet devices. The camera installation process is just like the Dlink WiFi extender setup.
Here, we will get you through the Dlink camera setup with its package contents, shape and specification, features, and installation process. We will start with the package accessories, then we explain shape and specifications and then we will add a section of setup procedure. Now, end the intro and start this informative blog.
Package Accessories: Dlink Camera
This section will give you information about the accessories that a new Dlink camera box provides you.
- In the box, you will get a new and stylish Dlink wireless day and night cloud camera.
- You will also find Ethernet cable and power adaptor that used for connections and supply power.
- A user guide manual and software on CD is also added into the box for installation.
- You will get mounting bracket and screws to fix the camera on your located location or spot.
These are the accessories you will get with the Dlink camera. Now, let’s see its shape and specifications which are written down here in a section.
Hardware Overview: Dlink Camera
This section has two parts; one contains front view specifications and second contains back view specifications.
- On the front, you will see a clean camera lens and light sensor.
- IP LEDs also added in the front of the Dlink camera.
- The camera also has a microphone so that you can hear what you see on the camera as well.
- You can find WPS, power and link LED on the front of the Dlink camera device.
- At the back side of the device, you will see a reset and WPS button, which used to reset the system and connect other devices wirelessly.
- You will get an Ethernet port and a power connector that help you to connect network devices and supply power to camera.
Now, have a look how you can complete the Dlink camera setup process with the help of the simple steps written below.
Dlink Camera Setup with Simple Steps
You can setup your Dlink camera manually and wirelessly with the help of the Ethernet cable and WPS button.
How to Manually Complete Dlink Camera Setup?
- You just have to insert the Ethernet cable in the Ethernet port of the camera.
- Then, insert the other end of cable to the router’s LAN port.
- Now, plug in the power adaptor to the power connector of the Dlink device.
- Insert the power cord into the electric wall socket and turn on the camera.
How to Use WPS Button to Connect Wirelessly?
- You can connect your Dlink device by using the WPS button given on the camera’s back side.
- Just turn on the router and Dlink camera, and then hit the WPS button on both the devices.
- Both the devices will be connected automatically and just carry onto the next step that is adjusting the settings.
How to Configure Dlink Camera Settings From Computer?
You just have to access the camera’s interface through your computer. Simply, follow and apply these below written steps and complete the Dlink camera setup.
The first step will be log in to your mydlink account to get access to the camera interface. Just connect your computer with the router via Ethernet cable.
Simply, open the web browser that is updated and search the login IP address 192.168.0.20, you will reach to the login interface page. Repeater has the same interface but different IP address 192.168.0.50.
Then just enter the login credentials (username and password) on the login page. After hitting the Enter button, you will reach to the interface and you can easily adjust the settings of the Dlink camera.
Words of End
Here are the end words of this blog in which you have learned how to complete Dlink camera setup with simple steps. We have included the package content and accessories, shape and specifications, and installation steps in this blog. Hope, you have read all the blog and make your mind to buy a new Dlink camera for your home or office.